Lily - A Gray Whale's Odyssey
A True-Life, Scientifically Accurate Story to Touch Your Heart!
Four Books in One:
- A Novel
- A Coffee Table Photography Book
- A Text Book on Gray Whales
- A Detailed Account of a Whale Disentanglement
Imagine if a whale could personally tell you their story. Learn details about their life during their long migration from the warm birthing waters of Baja to the cold feeding waters off Siberia. Join Lily, a young grey whale, on her odyssey filled with cross-species relationships, horrific dangers (man-made and natural) and see her beautiful surrounding that will tantalize your eyes!
This book offers hundreds of real life photographs of grey, blue and killer whales; several varieties of dolphins, sea otters and even polar bears.
- A timeless life story told from the perspective of a young grey whale
- A photographic journal of a whale's migration and life challenges
- A detailed description of a whale rescued from a net entanglement (Dana Point Harbor, Ca, 3/12/10)
- A good resource of scientific facts on grey whales
Natural history facts are cleverly presented in a fantasy tale. Lily, A grey whale's odyssey is a lifelike, scientifically accurate life story of a young grey whale. This tale is both for children and adults!
- Author: Captain Dave Anderson
- Forward: Jean-Michel Cousteau
- Format: Hardback w/Dust Cover, Novel & Photography Book
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lucid Dreamer Productions
- Pages: 192
- ISBN: 9780972106818
Click here to preview this BOOK
(Google Chrome requires a .pdf plug-in to view this file)