Rachel and the Lion
"A beautiful book!
Unveils a powerful message!"
- Executive Producer, MakeYouThink TV
This is a new generation of classic stories, the first of many more to come. So enjoy the journey as Rachel and The Lion become your child's new found friends.
• "A wonderfully written and beautifully illustrated story of a child in the midst of adversity and how this child overcomes life's greatest obstacles. If you're looking for a book to help you creatively share God's love with your children and family then you've found it." - Nathanael Wolf, (Author of The Gatekeepers)
• "I have bee exposed to many of the greats in storytelling and I'm comfortable to say that Stephanie holds her own with the best! She adds an ingredient that most don't use. I believe it transforms a nice tale into a great adventure. This ingredient is called 'Heart' and this is where I believe stories like Rachel and the Lion are stored up, waiting to be written." - Michael Jr., (Comedian and Children's Author of The Parts We Play)
• "Stephanie has the unique gift to captivate the reader, young and old. She is able to communicate through the characters in a way that leaves you wanting to know more. Hidden in the story of Rachel and the Lion are valuable principles that will shape the character of children. You will fall in love with the Lion and Rachel as they journey together. I believe this is the beginning of a series of books that will shape generations to come." - Linda Wallace, (Mentor-Life Coach, President and CEO of A Company of Women)
• "This beautiful depiction of our relationship with Christ gently reminds me of how we are called to child-like in our faith. Rachel's innocence inspires me to seek God with a pure heart and to live in the peace that comes from being captured by His grace." - Paul Stephens, (Songwriter, Worship Leader of Faith Community Church)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.