How Our Founders Used the Bible As a Blueprint for America's Freedoms
Foundations of Freedom!
with Historian David Barton
America stands at the crossroads of human history. Once revered and respected throughout the world, the country’s influence and freedoms are in jeopardy, but what if America’s story is more bold, colorful, and compelling than you ever imagined? If ever there were a time to rediscover the vision, passion, and wisdom of those who laid the foundations of our nation, it is now!
Join historian David Barton with special guests Glenn Beck, Rick Green, Dr. Carol M. Swain, and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann as they explore the America our Founding Fathers envisioned. From the formation of American law and the judicial system to biblically-based economics, science, government, and more, discover how our Founding Fathers used the Bible as a blueprint for America’s freedoms and build your faith in our nation’s future with Foundations of Freedom.
3 DVD Set Includes:
- Episode 1: The Founders’ Bible
- Episode 2: The Foundations of Law – Part 1
- Episode 3: The Foundations of Law – Part 2
- Episode 4: What Makes America Different?
- Episode 5: The Bible and Civil Justice
- Episode 6: The Bible and Economics
- Episode 7: The Bible and Science
- Episode 8: The Bible, Competition, and Choice
- Episode 9: The Bible and the Judiciary
- Episode 10: God and Government
- Episode 11: A Courageous Church
- Episode 12: Real Religion
- Episode 13: Manners and Civility
- Episode 14: Political Integrity
- Episode 15: Raising Expectations
- Episode 16: One Nation Under God
- Episode 17: Great American Myths
- Episode 18: A Republic that Stands
David Barton is the founder of WallBuilders, an organization dedicated to presenting America's forgotten history and heroes with an emphasis on our moral, religious, and constitutional heritage. He serves as a consultant to state and federal legislators, has participated in several cases at the U.S. Supreme Court, an has been directly involved in the development of the history and social studies standards for states, such as Texas and California. David is also an author of numerous best-selling works and a national award-winning historian who brings a fresh and accurate perspective to history.
- Format: Color, Dolby, DVD, Widescreen, NTSC
- Closed Caption
- Box set: 6 DVDs
- Actors: David Barton
- Directors: John Pevoto
- Running Time: Approx. 490 minutes
- Language: English